Let’s Get Crafty Ladies!
October Ladies Night Out – Make your own craft
Saturday, October 20th – 6pm
Hobby Prodigy at The Mall at Robinson
Hobby Prodigy is a fun make your own craft store in the mall. You can pick your own craft – and even customize if you want – with prices starting at $20.
** All crafts must be selected by October 16 **
Tammy Goffin will serve as the “host”
- Please visit https://www.hobbyprodigy.
com/craft-menu/ to see project options and the design library for specific crafts.
- Provide your selected craft including the Design Category and Design Code to the host (or in your RSVP comments) by October 16.
- Customization (i.e. last name, special design, etc will need to be given to the host. photos can be uploaded by host)
- Beer, wine, soft drinks and food can all be brought in.
- Tammy will provide all the paper products.
Each guest should bring a drink of choice and/or a snack to share.
Afterwards we can head somewhere for dinner or drinks.
This is going to be a fun and creative night!
You must RSVP on the website as we have a limited number of spots available!
Please contact Tammy Goffin with questions and to provide your selected craft